Due to high demand please schedule your booking one day prior
CAB/HUDDLE ONE TIME BOOKING
TAXSHE HUDDLE - SHARED CABS ON YEARLY BOOKINGS
FOR SCHOOL PICK UPS AND DROPS/ OFFICE PICKUPS AND DROPS/ TUITIONS ETC
Please read the following terms and conditions prior to booking a Roo. By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time. Please revisit these pages to check for updates or modifications.
Customers and Booking:
1. The passengers must be women, children, senior citizens above the age of 60. The Company will refuse a booking if the passenger is only a man who is not otherwise a senior citizen.
2. All bookings have to be made at least 4 hours in advance to facilitate timely service. Due to high demand, we would give preference to bookings done a day prior. A successful booking does not qualify for a service confirmation. Each booking will be followed by a confirmation call or SMS to your registered mobile number.
3. A Roo must be booked for a minimum of one hour. Waiting charges for a Roo is also priced at pricing applicable for 1 hour/10 kms per hour plus service tax. If you do not require a Roo for at least 2 hours or more, you may choose to release the Roo and requisition another service for a return journey, without paying additional waiting charges. You must provide the company with a minimum of 2 hours however to book a Roo for a return journey.
- For retail cabs : Rs.23 per km plus service tax. Min charge will be for 10 kms. Timings from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Charges between 7 pm – 9 pm – 1.5 times of charges in point 1
- Charges between 9 pm – 12 am – 2 times of charges in point 1
- TAXSHE HUDDLE is a shared cab service for pick up and drops of groups of children/women. Pricing would be quoted basis number of pax travelling, and will have to be customised.
- TAXSHE HUDDLE also available for montessories/ playschools. Please send us your request and we will get back to you with customised packages.
- Our charges do not include parking, toll, any applicable interstate taxes, ticket charges etc. Any additional expenses in the travel are not included in the service fee
- Once confirmed, we will send you a payment link. All payments have to be made in advance. This is adjusted against your actual billing and can be refunded or carried forward. You may make payment either online using this link or by cash or account transfer.
- For any bookings for 14 days and more (Long Term Booking), please pay an initial service fee of INR 1000. You can use our online facility to prepay this amount. This deposit will be adjusted as against the final invoice.
- Our rates may change without prior notice. Please enquire about our current applicable rates on a regular basis.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- You may cancel your booking with us at any time prior to 2 hours from the pre-scheduled Roo arrival time. Any cancellations within 2 hours from the Roo arrival time shall attract a cancellation fee of INR 100.
- If you cancel a prepaid booking at any time prior to 2 hours from the pre-scheduled Roo arrival time, we will refund the entire payment within 7 working days.
- If you have a Long Term Booking, please give us 7 days notice to cancel the booking to avoid any cancellation penalties. If you cancel your Long Term Booking at any time within 7 days, you will be liable to pay INR 1000.
- If circumstances exist, the company reserves the right to cancel a confirmation made for a booking any time unilaterally owning to reasons beyond the company’s control and purview. In such circumstance any pre-paid service fee shall be duly refunded in 7 working days.
Terms of Travel:
- Our Roo’s will do the most to ensure they are punctual. We cannot however take responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control. Rest assured, your billing time starts at the actual arrival time of the Roo.
- Our Roo’s are trained to drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits. Please do not pressurize our Roo’s to drive in a manner which would compromise the safety of the travel.
- We conduct background checks and police verifications on our Roo’s prior to assigning customers to them. However, if you have a complaint or concern on a Roo, please ensure you notify the Company. The Company, and not the Customer, will initiate disciplinary actions where necessary.
- Please ensure that your vehicle has copies of valid registration and insurance papers. A Roo may refuse to drive your car if such documentation is not available in the vehicle. In such circumstances, you will be liable to pay the cancellation fee of INR 100.
- Please ensure you have a valid insurance for the car, passengers, driver and third party claims.
- Our Roo’s may refuse to drive your car if the passenger smokes or is under the influence of alcohol in a manner that interferes with the Roo’s capacities to safely drive your vehicle. In such circumstances, you will be liable to pay either the cancellation charge or service fee for the services rendered, whichever is higher.
- If you have made a Long Term Booking, and you are dissatisfied with the services of a Roo specifically assigned to you, please inform the Company for a replacement. If your dissatisfaction persists, you may request a refund of any advance paid and any remaining balance will be refunded within 7 working days. Please note, this policy is only applicable for Long Term Bookings.
- Please take care of your belongings in the vehicle. The Company will not be responsible for any loss, damage or misplacement of any belongings left behind in the car irrespective of the manner in which the belongings were lost, damaged or misplaced.
- For the safety of the passengers, please ensure the passengers are instructed to wear seatbelts at all times and not behave in a manner which could affect the safety of the vehicle.
- If you need to be someplace at a specific time, such as the airport, railway station, educational class etc., please ensure you request a Roo reasonably in advance considering traffic snarls, roadblocks, deviations and other unforeseen factors which may delay the travel time. Please do not ask our Roo’s to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The Roo has the right to refuse such a request by the customer.
- The company is not liable for any damages caused due to accidents that might have occurred during the duty time of our Roos. You must have insurance coverage to address such a situation.
- If at any time during the service hours, your Roo requires a short break to use a washroom, she will be entitled to do so. We appreciate your co-operation and understanding in this regard.
- Please note, when driving, the Roo is in control of the vehicle and is in the best position to determine the manoeuvring of the vehicle. Our Roo’s are trained to drive safely and protect the passengers and the vehicles. Please do not pressurise her to break traffic rules, park the car in restricted spaces or manoeuver the car in dimly lit spaces. Please appreciate, for your and your vehicle’s safety, our Roo may refuse to drive the car if in her judgement the safety of the passenger or car maybe compromised.
- We are not responsible for accidents or damages to the car if the Roo was driving in compliance with traffic rules and regulations. Accidents caused due to uneven terrains, dimly lit parking lots, steep slopes etc are not our responsibility.
- Please do not solicit the Roo’s for your personal services. All our Roo’s are under contractual agreement with the Company not to accept a permanent or temporary engagement with a customer without the consent of the Company. If you encourage our Roo’s to breach their agreement with the Company, you will be liable to pay the Company damages in the amount of INR 50,000 and shall also put in jeopardy the employment of the Roo.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
- This contract governed by and is subject to the laws of India. All disputes arising from the services rendered by the Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.